Events with SMP participation
- 9th world congress on mummy studies will be held in Lima, Peru, 2016
- International Evolutionary Medicine Conference at the Institute of Evolutionary Medicine (IEM), 30.7.-1.8. 2015
- The International Society for Evolution, Medicine and Public Health Inaugural Meeting at the Center for Evolution and Medicine, Arizona State University, 19.3.-21.3. 2015
- 83rd Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists (AAPA) , 8-12 April 2014 in Calgary, Alberta Canada.
- The 8th world congress on mummy studies was held at Museu nacional, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, 6.-9. August, 2013
Part of the team of the Swiss Mummy Project went to Rio, find more details here.
- Conference on the Bioarcheology of Ancient Egypt, 31 January – 2 February 2013, American University in Cairo, Egypt
- The Team of the Swiss Mummy Project was represented at the Conference by Prof. Frank Rühli. Abstracts can be found in the Conference Program
- Mummy exhibition Mummies: Man, Medicine, Magic – organised and produced by the IEM, at the University of Irchel, Zürich, 23. September 2011- 8. January 2012
- 2nd Bolzano Mummy Congress – Mummies from the Ice, EURAC, Bozen, 20.-22.October 2011
- 7th International Mummy Congress in San Diego, 12.-15. June 2011